The Best and Worst of 2005
Simply Strategic Show:
Episode #4 - The Best and Worst of 2005
Hosts: Tim Stevens and Tony Morgan
A candid discussion regarding the weekend series that were offered at Granger in 2005, both what worked great and what crashed hard. Tim and Tony also try a new spin with the Intimate Moments segment, launching "Two Truths and a Lie."
To listen now, click the podcast icon below
Granger Weekend Series from 2005 discussed in this week's podcast:
- Commercials - tithe series
- Life Swap - finding significance through serving
- Desperate Households - a series about life, love and marriage
- Stomp: Finding Life's Rhythm - recasting the vision for why we do church like we do
- War of the Worlds - a disguised series on the seven deadly sins
- Bridge the Gap - closing the space between you and God ( salvation)
- Lost: Does Anybody Care? - dealing with the emotions of loneliness, fear, anger, shame and confusion
- The family Channel - all about parenting with examples from TV families through the decades.
Dustin Maust-Podcast Engineer